domingo, 5 de febrero de 2012



What I do in the week .. Monday morning I get up at 8:00 in the morning I watch TV, then at 1:00 pm in the afternoon I go to school ... Mars in the morning I get up at 7:00 in the morning to wash clothes, then at noon for lunch with my friends .. Wednesday morning I get up at 7:30 in the morning to go to the doctor, then at 3:00 pm in the afternoon to see the movie at home .... Thursday morning I get up at 9:00 in the morning to go shopping, then at 1:00 - 2:00 pm in the afternoon to be on the team .. Friday morning I get up at 10:00 am in the morning I took my mom for a walk, then at 5:00 pm in the afternoon go to the movies with my friend .. I wake up Saturday morning at 11:00 I'm watching my favorite show, and then at 6:00 pm in the afternoon to visit my family ... Sunday I get up at 9:00 in the morning I go to the kingdom of God, then at 3:00 pm in the afternoon to see the game ..

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario